Ikkorous

Cult of the Forgotten Shadow

Meetings are on hold until I either finish class in two weeks or people let me know alternate dates they might want to meet.

PM Ikkorous or In Game mail Lightcursed (Horde) or Filcher (Alliance) for more information.

My ID is Ikkorous#1471. Add me so we can do the cross faction talk.

Testing the waters here. Inspired by the Alliance and Light equivalent, I was thinking of starting a biweekly meeting for the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow. Original intent was Undercity, however if there is enough Alliance interest, location can be moved to a less guarded location. Intending this event to be open to crossrealm individuals.

So here are the questions:

Are you interested in coming?

What faction?

Crossrealm?

Days you could make it?

Times?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Pyrisath still remains an avid follower of the Forgotten Shadow, as he is on the path of a Shadow Ascendant. I'd be more than happy to attend any meetings.

Also, some will say the Cult is not lore due to it being in an RPG book(The topic of the Cult has been brought up before). To them, I say Lightslayers are in game too.

Days... Pretty well any day but Friday afternoons. Times, after 8 PM server on any day but Friday would be best. But, weekend times are flexible.

I'm interested, and it won't be on Altherion! You're safe from my madness, Inzema.

Horde.

Twisting Nether, all day, erryday.

Mostly afternoons, though, mine are earlier than some, since I'm a "Damned East Coaster".

I really love this idea, and I'd be happy to see it come to light shadow. Blizzard has neglected to have it become a part of the true Undercity, even though I believe it would have a major factor in the War Machine that is the new Forsaken. To me, it's as canon as Kael'thas coming back.

I'd be interested in checking this out on Keraph! Horde of course, Undercity being my (and his) preferred location. I can't -promise- that I'd be able to stay my hand if there were Alliance there, but I could try for the sake of things! And weekdays (besides wendesdays) are generally good for me; weekends get super busy! X.x

I will be doing a trial run of this come next Tuesday at 8:30 pm server time, as Pyrisath is the only person with a definitive time. The gathering will be in the Brill graveyard. I will be creating an open event on Lightcursed in Wow, as well as sending PMs here to each of you that has posted interest. Hope to see you all there.

I won't be able to make Tuesday night as my raid group is going to be trying to get a few achievements for folks who missed the nights the rest of us got them. Still very interested though!

FYI- Next Tuesday (the 18th) is when the event leading up to Mists of Panderia launches- opening up the Theramore event/scenario. Just in case that causes a conflict of interest for some people.

Of course, there's always the option of tying that into your event, somehow.

I might be down, TN Alliance. I can come at any day 8:30 ST except Thursday

"might be" because I'm not sure how this would work with the cross faction nonsense.

The event has been created and I've put everyone that has given me a character name on the event list as moderators so they can invite other people if they so desire. Alliance, you should have gotten an event invite from Filcher.

Well if it makes you feel better, I had a time zone brain fart and forgot that Tuesday evening server time is Wednesday morning server time and I have to work then, so rescheduling to Monday instead.

First meeting of the Cult of Forgotten Shadow was a success. Despite moving the date and whatnot, still had a whole bunch of people come.

Next event will be on the 1st of October. Same time, same place.

WoWScrnShot_091812_111312.jpg

WoWScrnShot_091812_111312.jpg.e5dad18a55

A bit of light evening discussion on morally nihilistic, Machiavellian, existential divine humanism between likeminded cannibalistic abominations. Lecter would've been proud.

Apologies to anyone who showed up yesterday and was like "WTF?" I may have forgotten in my final mad dash to get Inzema to 90. Next event will be on the 29th!