Sign in to follow this  
Bronian

Adoption

hey everyone, looking for someone to be the nihht elf druid that took bronian in and taught him to be a druid and gave him a home. (rp)

the requiremenrs are:

Race: Night elf

Class: Druid

Fairly wealthy ic

(preferably married)

(preferably a high rank in guild)

If your interested post. ill choose when im ready, and then tell you the story u might want o add on between u and bronian.

how recently is this? Yueme could have of course friended such a druid and lived with one for a while and inadvertently become /like/ a parent to them, she is a very motherly person, she is a captain within the watch but like many things there's more to the story, you're making it sound like a child... at the moment she is married and has a home in Darnassus

I can offer Litonya (Linny) to help out if you want a druid, she is a tauren, but not horde. If you mean in the past it may be easier for you to make the nelf druid yourself, have it be someone who stays in moonglade or something like that. Though if you want someone to have raised him before instead of taking care of him now...Most characters already have a past and as such it would be difficult to retcon him into it.

Edit: Yueme is cuddly and smells like chocolate.

how recently is this? Yueme could have of course friended such a druid and lived with one for a while and inadvertently become /like/ a parent to them, she is a very motherly person, she is a captain within the watch but like many things there's more to the story, you're making it sound like a child... at the moment she is married and has a home in Darnassus

ahh okey, well bronian was sort of found, and taken in, if you know what I mean. And i was rather thinking, we could sort of squeeze it in to the characters stories, but that doesnt have to be the case. He was such "make-doing" for a home while he helped fight forsaken and eavesdropped on druid teachers teaching gilneans to be druid, thats how he became a druid.

Nothing i set inconcretr, we can just take him in at this age, just have to edit bio more :)