Sign in to follow this  
Kylok

A Blood Knights Tale

I hadn't really decided to bring myself into this war between the Wrynn and Hellscream, but the Pandaren of our mysterious 3rd country, island.. whatever you may call it, have no say so in what happens on their very own land. We've awakened the Sha, we've brought war to their already troubled homes and we don't even care for their well being. It's a dog eat dog world on Pandaria at the moment, and the fluff balls themselves are only cat in the equation. Not to mention, their resources are being demolished at rapid rates for our war machines and our construction of forts and bases. The Horde aren't alone, the Alliance have their doing in this mess as well. Both pushing onto unknown land, fighting for what? Dominance, bragging rights? More soldiers, including the Pandaren who don't even want a part in this foolish war?

*The rest of the words are scribbled through, almost ripping through the journals page*

Besides the point, I didn't come back to sit around the Ruins of Wild Jade fiddling myself while our Faction lies weak in the terms of mercenaries. Whether my men back me up, or my friends return by my side, I'll fight for what I know. My home, and the love for my people. While Garrosh makes a mess of his work, I will silently make my way through the Alliance forces, eliminating those who seem dangerous enough to cause us harm. There is always a different approach to warfare, a more... subtle and smooth killing of our enemies..

*The rest of the page is left blank, with only a small drawing of what looks to be a paw of some sort. Dog maybe?*

It seems I'm not as comfortable with those I once called friends.. I can't trust anymore anymore. Warlac has disappeared, Sikta vanished.. Zuri is a traitor to us all, Ada ended in corruption and also left us without word.. everyone I've known as close is gone or hidden from my sight. Ugraz is around, but.. I never trusted that peon. Those of The Grim are always welcome in my presence, but even they would throw me down if need be. Altherion is too confused with his own life, if forsaken be a life.. to worry of me. So if anything, he'd be the best candidate of a friend.. maybe, he could even have dark secrets. He DID always want my soul, maybe he still does. Though Reroma controls him somewhat if what was said is true. Regardless, I'm in this war on my own at this very moment, until I know who I can trust on the field and who I can't.

On other note.. The Crimson Fang is once more. 'Tis time for us to surface, brining war and dominance over anyone who attempts to control us. Mercenaries or not, we don't take orders from anyone who is not Warchief. Garrosh has problems of his own, but with war being the conflict, I can't say he isn't the one to lead us through it. Thrall would seek peace, which can't be done. Vul'jin is too worried with his precious trolls.. And the Sin'Dorei have... no one knows of our own decisions for progressing out of our hell hole. The Tauren.. Years to come, Cairne could come to lead the Horde but even he is inexperienced at this time.

My thoughts are too scrambled to continue at this time..

Zuri has yet to show her face after our fall out with that.. Gadirn. I've yet to see his face around my neck of the woods. Maybe she has chosen them over myself, and the Fang.. I would hope that is not the case, because I would hate for her to be hurt during any encounters I have with the Dusk Watch. Rather I regret it or not, if she steps between me and any of them, I won't hesitate to deal with her accordingly.. though I am probably talking out of my ass. Besides those points, I need to find her and we need to talk..

I ran into a very familiar face this evening, Jin.. We engaged in combat but soon after interrupted by the all out war brought forth over the Black Market. I pulled off, as did he and if our minds read the same message, we will hold our feud off until it can be settled accordingly. By far, he is the one Human who never seems to give up. Quite like myself, but it interesting that after all these months, we still seem to go toe-to-toe with one another. I need more training, losing would throw me over the edge.

Patrol is boring.. though I did find a young Alliance mage trying to infiltrate on Ubunti and I. Cake it was, but action nonetheless. Lately, it seems the Horde are picking up in their defenses. Krom'thal, some Orc I randomly met during my patrols, is a very interesting Orc. He has the heart of three oxes and the courage of five lions. Sad as it may seem, he is the only one I would not think twice of fighting beside. Even though we share very few interests aside from war, and our races are currently not of the friendliest stature, I can tell he cares more for the Horde than he does the simple feuds of our faction.

So much to do today. So little time to write, maybe tomorrow journal, or later tonight. I have to visit an old friend today, Teja'moz. I've finally found way of where he lurks and we must speak.