Tynalie

Tynalie

Full Real Name: Tynallie

Nicknames: Blondie, Ballista, Horrid Girl

Race: Blood elf

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Place of Residence: Dragonmaw Port

Physical Features: Tynalie is fairly tall and wiry- strong, but not necessarily muscular. She has a wide, mischievous grin (look out!). Her hair is golden blonde with lighter highlights, wavy and usually pulled back into a ponytail.

Weapon of Choice: Really big swords! And maces! And tree branches, chairs, explosives, fists, or whatever she can get her hands on.

Favorite Drink: BEER! (Even though she's technically underage and shouldn't be drinking.)

Favorite Food: Beer Basted Ribs

Positive Traits: Absolutely fearless, usually in a good mood, even if she's pretending to be angry.

Negative Traits: Absolutely fearless, highly annoying, impulsive, doesn't follow directions well, prone to making up facts and highly embellishing what actually happened to make herself look better, very short attention span.

Guild/Group Affiliation: Borrowed Time

Guild Rank: Guardian of The Wall, destroyer of Ogres

Likes: Bar fights, anything loud and exciting, dueling, fighting, fireworks, things that go BOOM, her puppy 'Haywire'.

Dislikes: Boredom, being ignored, losing fights (but only because people cheat!)

Played By What Famous Person: Lyndsey Lohan, Ke$ha, Nicole Richie, Dennis The Menace

Notes:

Pet: Haywire, a prairie dog given to her by someone she can't remember, who convinced her it's a puppy. Nothing anyone says can ever convince her otherwise. ("It's a prairie dog- they come from the prairie! They're very rare. .. What do you mean it's not a dog? It's a prairie dog! What part of dog don't you understand?")

**Character is now race/faction changed to Horde. Keeping this page rather than deleting and making a new one cause I don't want to lose the comments.**

Edited by Tynalie

Cuergo mutters a villianous oath at the mention of Tynalie's name. "Ye know what she did? Ruined me boots! How am I supposed to get around Azeroth without boots? Me feet be hurtin' already! Thats low. Ye don't ever, EVER mess with a man's boots." Cuergo pauses, shaking his head furiously in a disapproving manner. "Thats like touchin' a man's jimmies! Disrespectful!"

Micael looks at the picture for a moment before smiling slightly. "Her name is 'Tynalie?' then? I always knew her as Blondie. Well then. She's a bloody menace. First thing she ever did when she met me was attack me. She spreads tall tales and gets good people into bad situations. She's also an alcoholic. Tonight at the bar she drank until she passed out. I had to assist her fiancee, who is a physician go figure, in reviving her. She needs to be sedated and studied for medical research... Screw it, just give her to Garrosh. She'll annoy him to death and we'll win the war."

The dwarf looks at the goblin, confused. "Tynalie, eh? That girl's cause mer' trouble than she 'be worth!" He snickered a bit. "Kicked the drunkards arse though, I did." He returned his hood to his head, nodding at the Goblin, a sly-grin crossing his face, he then spurs his ram and rides off.

Arrosin looks down at the goblin from his place drinking rum. "Tynalie?" He sighs, and mutters to himself, turning to the goblin. "Aye, I know her. We apparently got married..." He takes a swig of rum. "My impression of her? Well..." He seems to think hard for a moment. "She's certainly...interesting. A bit crazy, as it were. Beautiful...but a bit foolish..." He smiles, slightly. "Overall, I think I am a bit lucky to have her as my wife. It's been an interesting...confusing...three days, and I'm not sure how it will turn out, but for the moment I'm enjoying it."

The goblin finishes writing, and looks up again. "And what of the rumors you let her puppy almost be eaten? Is that how you'll treat your alleged upcoming baby?"

His eyes widen. "Wha-No! And what do you mean allleged!" He chases the goblin out of the tavern, yelling about people bad-mouthing his wife. Grinning the whole way, of course.

At the mention of Tynalie's name, Special Agent Mack Porter slumps lower in his seat. "Please don't tell me she's with you... Please tell me she's not anywhere near the continent... I think she'd be much happier in Outland. Lots of stuff to touch and feel and pull... More rats to call puppies... Actually... If you see her, tell her Mister Detective is in Outland. My name? My name is Robert N. Hood..."

As soon as the goblin says Tynalie’s name to Chandrath, he covers his face with his palm. “Don’t get me started on her…” After a while, he looks at the goblin and starts talking again. “She’s not that smart, she will destroy whatever she touches, and she gets on everyone’s nerves. That’s really all you need to know about her. A word of warning: Do not give her any explosive devices or she will…”

Just when he got half way through his sentence, a firework zipped past his face to collide with the wall. Chandrath and the goblin looked over the railing to see a young woman clutching a prairie dog with one hand and chucking fireworks in all directions with the other. Chandrath looked at the goblin with an annoyed look and said “See what I mean?” before running down the stairs to try and get Tynalie to stop.

"Tynahlah?" A thick dreadlock falls into Jul'kah's face as he scowls at the goblin before him, "Dat wan gotta mout' could outrun a rocket... She be tryin' ta grab I fur once more an' I be eatin' dat littah snack always be runnin' 'roun' ha." Jul bumps into the goblin as he walks past, knocking his hat off before transforming into a bat and taking to the sky.

Urivial blinks, "She seems mentally unstable, but in a positive way... though, come to think of it, I haven't seen her around Stormwind in a month now. Odd."

"Horrid girl!"  Razz looks very upset when asked about Tynalie.   "Absolutely horrid!  She set off a firework in my house!  Who does that?  Sparks burned everything!  The walls, the furniture, my arms!  And she started a fire in my kitchen! Horrid, just horrid."    The curvy prima donna goblin walks away, shaking her head and holding a perfectly manicured hand to her ample bosom.  She is obviously completely distraught at even the mere mention of Tynalie.

Edited by Razz
  • Haha 1