Aleria Fadeleaf

TNG General Survey

MEMO

TO: The TNG

DATE: November 16, 2010

SUBJECT: TNG General Survey

Good Morning!

I have just finished writing a short general survey (see blog) relating to the quality and frequency of RP on TN, and the overall experience of the TNG. This short, seven question survey will be used to measure the TNG's opinions of RP on TN.

The survey results will be shared in one week, at which time responses will no longer be collected.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2CPXLNM

-Aleria Fadeleaf

Eh, I'll bite... I love me a survey - my personal little pleasure. Probably helps that my opinion is really the only one people should concern themselves with. That's what Fhenrir says, at least.

So... because no one will agree with you in public your hope is that they will anonymously agree with you in your survey. With this data you will have your last laugh at our expense as we are forced to admit that you, the great all-knowing aleria, were right. Genius!

~EDIT~

Though now that I think about it I don't know how survey monkey works, does it have an option to show the results without tampering? Essentially show the results on the website itself as opposed to it being posted in the forum? Then it would be decently unbiased assuming you haven't hacked it or something Aleria.

I took it.

I like how everyone is so paranoid.

Kek.

I haven't been here very long but from appearances Aleria seems to have a reputation for fighting for an opinion that many others are against, and according to said people He/She isn't the most honest when supporting his/her opinion (I do not think this has been overtly stated but it is the feel I get from various posts)

I do not know, as I don't know Aleria personally, but this seems to be the general attitude of the forum about them. If it is true it sucks. If it isn't true then it sucks that these lies are so rampant here. Either way someone needs to change something for the sarcasm/cynicism to die down.

Thus with the general idea that Aleria already isn't the most honest person when He/She proposes a survey where they have control of the results, then that seems very biased, and honestly if they wanted it to be truly fair they would have asked a third party (perhaps a venerated member or moderator)

(This is, as unbiased as I can be, my opinion of the server & in particular threads which Aleria has started etc. On a personal not your memo style of posting really bothers me Aleria, nothing personal to you it just bugs me)

tl;dr

It seems a lot of people do not trust Aleria with the taking of survey results, but they are mongers for drama so they fill out the survey anyways.