Imara

Oooo. Tier 11

Rikt    0

I think the paladin one is the real masterpiece. I mean, not only do they have floaty crystals on their shoulderpads, but they now have them on their helms too. Awesome.

Inb4 cone head

Keraph    16

I'm guessing the usual non-set pieces that match the set, but aren't necessarily optimal so you don't see the full set displayed as often D:

Imara    1
If only there was an option to hide shoulders...

I actually really like the druid helm. It looks neat in game, at least on female worgen.

I like the druid sets... Which may be why I am not disappointed with the sets in general. xD I like the wings on the shoulders and the helm is certainly not bad compared to some of the ones we've had in the past.

Sett    10

Thank goodness I am ret. MEANING hopefully I can get some DK-lookalike pieces laying around and reforge.

Heroic gear looks like ass for paladins. The blue actually is pretty. ( Minus the helm )

Keraph    16
Thank goodness I am ret. MEANING hopefully I can get some DK-lookalike pieces laying around and reforge.

Heroic gear looks like ass for paladins. The blue actually is pretty. ( Minus the helm )

I actually like the heroic gear better, not that I mind the blue (Agreed on minus the helm though.) The color scheme of the Heroic set is very "paladin", to me.

Evanthe    0
I like the wings on the shoulders and the helm is certainly not bad compared to some of the ones we've had in the past.

The wings have this interesting lightning effect and they 'shed' feathers, as you can sort of see in the MMO screen shot. Subtle these are not. But I really like the set overall.