Imara

Oooo. Tier 11

45 posts in this topic

wow mages look badass, almost convincing me to lvl my mage to 85 first before I start lvling my goblin, and dk looks pretty cool too xD I actually liked the priest set, rogue set looks down right ridiculous though Q.Q warrior is pretty bamf, and warlocks finally get a lame armor set! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!

Fyi murloc suite on goblins makes me think squig hunter from warhammer xD

The mage helm looks more warlocky than the warlock helm.

This is an injustice.

I like the druid set - I would show that helm. But I mean, with how T5 druid looked, they have a lot to live up to (still my favorite set in the game).

Beyond that - I agree with Nymare about the mage/warlock issue. The Warlock helm looks dumb, and I don't mind the murloc set (just for the fact that you can wear the most annoying creature in the game).

Shaman set is mediocre at best.

The helm doesn't get me for the priest set. What gets me is the water fountain shoulders.

I mean why cast lightwell when you are the lightwell?

*sigh* a teir where the mage gear looks considerably more badass then the warlock gear? yes, it has come and I aknowledge this. Though in all honesty, the lock set dosen't actually cause reverse peristalsis in my case. The rest of it looks alright to me, besides the helm of course, but I can hide that so it's kay!

Though I'm VERY glad that the caster lookalike gear is usually based off the mage stuff. GIVE me that helm, now.

That was PVP. This is PVE.

Well the pve gear should have a chicken hat too!

Also, rogue set is dildos.

>:C

Good Thing Rogues don't need to "stealth" in PvE. That turban/etheral snake helm looks terrible, and they just gave up after the shoulders.

Whatevs.... glad I PvP, even though rogues didn't look too much better there.... (I want to see the shoulders!!)

41xHuExwRTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Pictured: The New Warrior, beware him for he is made of rock and crystal

and sigh, another set which I must turn off the helmet to avoid looking terrible....

don't like any of em, =/ might look better on various races, will wait and see.

THAT PRIEST HAS JETPACKS!

also, I can't exactly see where the characters head is with the rogue set. covered in blue flame just seems kinda weird for a rogue.

and the warlocks just seem to be perpetually saying "HEY YOUUUUUUUUUUUU LOOK OVER THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

I like the Warlock tier.

OH GOD I went back to look at the warlock armor and suddenly though "Wait, why is there a giant hook through her head?" and now I cant unsee it =(

OH GOD I went back to look at the warlock armor and suddenly though "Wait, why is there a giant hook through her head?" and now I cant unsee it =(

God damnit, now I can't unsee it either.

41xHuExwRTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hey look! Someone made a "Crushem in t11" action figure!

Now with kung-foo grip and a parachute that will never work because it's a cheap, plastic toy!

... I reiterate

GOD NO I will not show that helm. Duroxas gets to let his hair down this tier

*shudder*

Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh god. I can't breathe.

Did you guys see the warlock t11 on Worgen? The helmet looks so ridiculous on the worgen head.

I actually like the rogue T11. I mean, it makes sense if it comes from that one Egyptian looking place (I'M NOT FOLLOWING THIS VERY MUCH, OK?!?). It'll probably look cool on humans and things that don't have funny ears or weird shaped heads. Which are pretty much just humans.

Did you guys see the warlock t11 on Worgen? The helmet looks so ridiculous on the worgen head.

Welcome to troll males and just about every helmet in game.

There's only a few good times to have a helmet on as troll male.

1: if it gives you more tusks (ie, what's better than a troll with two tusks? a troll with four tusks)

2: Engineering goggles.