Syreena

Syreena

"She and I are very similar," Sin answers them mildly. "We live for very clear purposes and do what we feel is right to achieve our ends, even if no one else agrees with our method."

"The Shadowblade is a puzzle. She'll make it abundantly clear that she doesn't like you, if you aren't on her good side. But sometimes, it seems like she focuses so much energy in disliking someone that she ends up friendly with them. I don't think she even realizes it. Kerala was a good example of that. And sometimes, I think she's warming up to me too, just a little." -Shaelie

"Her lack of self-control makes her a threat to the Horde, but her skill makes her a useful tool. She's much simpler than she seems, sometimes, but I do believe that the simplicity is something that fools even her. Amusingly, I see the Forsaken as more kinsmen than I do the Sin'dorei and her obvious background as a commoner puts us on fairly interesting terms, but how we handle our enemies is different enough to create dissonance. When she learns how to observe an enemy and manipulate them to work for her, then she'll be a far greater threat than she is now. Right now, though, just steer clear of her blades and you'll do fine."

Tesonii smiles.

I didn't always trust her. But she came for me when I needed her, and took great risks for my safety. She has more than earned my trust, and my friendship. Even if she did eat my ear once.

Faelenor spits on the ground before talking. "Never met anyone I wanted to kill before getting to know them personally... Then there is Syreena. Not even death is good enough for her though...I would have loved to see Cobrak blow her knee cap clean off. I would have also liked to have been the one to pull the trigger. Except... I would have aimed higher. Do I know her personally? I dont need to... I've despised some people for lesser atrocities." He turns to walk away before shifting back to say one more thing. "Bitch's got a thing for sending out sweets...However unlike Syreena, with the sweets you get a coating of something sweet before the toxicity within rots you from the inside out."

The goblin looks at Fael, "So you dont like er or somethin'?" Faelenor glares. "What gave me away?"

"Well let's fuckin' see. She tried to stab me in the back. She threw a dagger at me twice. She's stabbed me before. I've given her death threats several times because I'm going to fucking murder the fucking shit out of that rotting deadite bitch as soon as she does something to someone in Sanctuary. She poisoned cookies in Sanctuary. Twice. I FUCKING HATE HER AND I'LL RIP HER SPINE FROM HER BACK" Shokkra continued to go on a violent tirade which will NOT be repeated here and the interviewer slipped away when she started throwing axes.

"She does not do what she does for no reason.  But, some people, they are not meant for being friends."  Breygrah seems to accept that for what it's worth.

"Occasionally, I think I give her more credit than she deserves, but in getting to know again the Grim I once abandoned, she has acted as my reassurance that they have not changed and will not change. I think I may be the only elf who has willingly given her an ear, but her request was thoroughly reasonable and I had no reason to protest. While I certainly don't admit it to her, I rely on this patched up dead girl to keep me in check."

Julilee's eyes narrow into a flinty gaze at mention of the rogue's name.

"She is one of the few people I believe deserve to die."

"A killer, a torturer, and an all-around terrorist. When I think of the enemy, her face comes to mind. Her face and that damn rocket of hers..." -Brinnea.

"Death definitely rotted her brain a bit." T'suro closes his eyes, annoyed, "Not to mention her unrelenting hatred of elves. Thalassian elves. Her allies." He rolled his shoulder. "But then, she's Grim, isn't she? They're all kind of crazy. ...please, Le'sara, still have your ears..."

"She's pretty dumb. Dangerous, but dumb people often are. Especially when they're technically good at what they do." She points at the interviewer with the hand holding her flask while the other rests on her hip. "The only reason she gets so far is the same reason bratty children always get what they want."