Hifazat

LF non fail Malygos group...

A/H?

If so, I can reccomend you do this, and it /usually/ works for me.

"Insert Class/Spec LF Malygos 10/25, nonfail group. Please have experience, and know what you're doing."

When you get into the PuG, gearcheck both your tanks, and healers. If their gear looks shady, ask them if they've done it before. That's usually what I do. If you're on either side look for guilds you'd recognize. The big names, raiding guilds, or guilds you remember as being trustworthy.

Personally, if I get into a raid with people ally side from Honor of Elune, Forge, Sama, Scarlet Dawn, etc, I know i've gotten into a decent raid. But guilds I don't recognize? Little wary about it.

Lis, you'd be pretty surprised how many people-- especially new eighties, who are gearing T9, and then going straight to ICC, who don't know the Malygos fight. Now that the gear isn't close to BiS anymore, it's rarely done, outside the weekly, and achievement groups.

Hifazat    0

Its not that they out gear it. Its honestly that they are stupid. They stand at the head of the Dragon. They get two shotted.....they don't kill the sparks. They do not stand in the bubble when in phase two. They don't get on the damn hoverboards to DPS the fight.

Phase 3 is a mess. They never know how to do damage or fight the boss. Never ever. Phase 3 is where 90% of my wipes happen, though they have even happened at phase 2.

I seriously miss days of vanilla. Where the dumbest player then was still smart compared to todays retards.

Moknim    10
removed

The hardest thing about Maly is figuring out how to target your dargon (heals) because if you use an add-on, it will change EVERY time you enter that place.

Qabian    74

I've led a pug for it once, but I went in assuming everybody knew nothing at all, and told them exactly what to do, repeating things between the phases. Tanked it myself, so I at least had control over that. Almost everyone still failed on the dragons, but Maly died, so who cares. I assume Hif's looking for Alliance help, though. And yeah, strafe right. /sagenod Ha! As long as everyone's going the same way. Oh, and don't get too close to him. That sucked. Even if you're all on top of each other and doing the right things, if you're up his nose, he kills you just for being in his personal space.

Kelven    10
The hardest thing about Maly is figuring out how to target your dargon (heals) because if you use an add-on, it will change EVERY time you enter that place.

I will admit I never bothered using the single-target heals - I just targetted Malygos and went 111114. The combo points still count towards the AoE heal and it frees up some brainspace for paying attention to other things.

Moknim    10

Always strafe left (I have never done right before...but thats just me). Pros don't shield.

And it used to not work that way (back in the day when Maly was progression). You had to actively target some dragon (didn't matter which one) for revivify to work. Either that - or grid was really messing everything up.

Taleron    10
removed

/hug Lisbet

Right, left, who cares, as long as everyone does it the same, and as long as like 3 people know what they are doing, this should be about as easy as sunday morning.