Race: Orc

Hair: black with purple highlights

Skin: green with a brownish hue

Eyes: hazel

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 150lbs

Place of residence: Orgrimmar

Place of Birth: Hammerfall

Known Relatives: Gor'mul (father-deceased), Nazshakul (uncle), Kromag (brother-deceased), Velasta (grandmother-deceased), Hallua (cousin-deceased)

Religion/Philosophy: None

Group/Guild affiliation: Sanctuary

Guild Rank: Warboss

Enemies: Kor'kron

Favorite Foods: meat

Favorite Drinks: beer

Favorite Colors: red, purple, black

Weapons of Choice: sword and shield

Dislikes: Kor'kron, Garrosh supporters

Hobbies:

Physical Features: Her height makes her very distinctive amongst other orcs. She is also missing her left arm, which is replaced by a mechanical prosthetic.

Special Abilities: Vilmah's only special ability lies in her gift of diplomacy. She has a tendency to get along with most people, and can often build bridges between enemies.

Positive Personality Traits: Willing to listen.

Negative Personality Traits: Explosive temper, easily enraged. PTSD has given her a strong case of paranoia.

Misc. Quirks:

Played by What Famous Person:

Theme Songs: Battlefield by Blind Guardian

History: Vilmah was born in Hammerfall, where the guards would frequently abuse children. She was amongst them. When Thrall freed the orcs, she watched her mother murdered in front of her, which is when her personalities split. Her bad memories hidden and tucked away, she remained in a childlike state of innocence. She was taken to Orgrimmar and raised in an orphanage, with no memories of her father, who stayed in Hammerfall. At the age of 13, she was attacked by an older officer, who was killed by her best friend Galrok. Galrok escaped to the Undercity, where he trained as a warrior. Vilmah decided to follow in his footsteps, and became a warrior was well. She became enamored with her commanding officers, taking the opportunity to join Death Before Dishonor when Gorthok proclaimed his feelings for her. However, with the mind of a child, she didn't yet have the ability to return his feelings. This caused a rift in their friendship, and when the guild dissolved, she was alone.

This is when Grisch found her, and took her in as a member of Sanctuary. Throughout her time with them, she learned of truth, justice, and loyalty. She befriended Niethan, who's alternate personality "Witness" helped her to reclaim lost memories. It was then that Grisch stepped down, and gave Vilmah leadership.

Vilmah continued to lead Sanctuary, although she faced persecution for allowing the Alliance to enter Horde cities. After being arrested, she was eventually proved innocent of conspiracy against Thrall. However, during her last gladitorial fight, her left arm was severed. It was replaced by Broxigan, who created for her a completely mechanical prosethetic.

During Garrosh's reign, Sanctuary was proclaimed traitors to the Horde and the Kor'kron destroyed their hall. Vilmah, Nojinbu and all other Sanctuary members were exiled and a large price was placed on her head. She and Nojinbu joined Stranglethorn Exports and lay low, but Nojinbu chose to seek vengeance and went on a killing spree while Vilmah attempted to remain hidden. Unfortunately, it wasn't easy to hide her appearance and she often found herself hunted. Rather than die at their hands, Vilmah learned to unleash the rage within her and spent the years of Garrosh's reign as a hired assassin. It took a great toll on her emotionally, and to this day she struggles to atone for the work she once did.

Once Sanctuary was rebuilt by Julilee, Vilmah returned to their ranks. Unwilling to take up a commanding position, she laid low and served the Horde during the war in Draenor, and became more of an active member of Sanctuary during the war against the Legion. After that war ended, she once again took up the responsibility of guiding Sanctuary as Warboss.

Edited by Vilmah
update

* sips a mug of mead* " Vilmah? Yes I know the name. The orc woman that pulled me out of Tirigarde Keep and nursed me back to health (as much as she was able). She treated me with kindness, when most of her race would have most likely either killed me outright or worse, left me there to endure torture with indifference.

She's cute as a button too... with those little fangs and whatnot..

I'm committed to showing her people the respect they have earned with their compassion. "

That incident was absolutely horrible. I had to use all of my resources just to help, and I still couldn't destroy the creature. That "shadow" did help, but I'm still unsure of the reason. I did all I could to save her, and I hope that my untrained medical treatment was enough.

"Ah, the adorable miss Vilmah Bloodborne...such an interesting person. I have come out and told her exactly what Infection plans to do to her and her people after the war, and still she calls me her friend. Perplexing indeed. It will not last, and eventually she will realize that I am her enemy..." *Keraph sighs deeply* "...but for now, I admit that I enjoy her company, and am glad she considers me as she does."

"Ah, Vilmah. Good girl, that one, and since I've had the tabard, she's proved herself a great leader. I really don't think anything will ever manage to get her down for long.

Except maybe Bu... horizontally... Bwahahaha! No, no, I shouldn't say that... Where are my manners?

"Vilmah? I'm not sure about her lately... she seems a bit angry though being consumed by neverending flame and burnt over and over again does that to people. Hm.. she seems to care more about her precious little face than anything else."

Jobolg? Manners? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Vilmah nice she-orc. Willing put up with Chingaso, someime even hunt with. Perhaps some day Chingaso not keep secret how feel...

Chingaso look for force behind elementals of core kidnap and torture. Not act alone. Chingaso sure of.

Vilmah's a wonderful person. She's nice, an' she's peaceful... Is always easy ta smile aroun' her, ya know? Vil's got a good heart, an' I've always trusted her judgement.

"Vilmah...she's a tough one to deal with. I suppose I feel a bit bad for her, since she gets so much crap from so many people..and of course, for a while I was blaming her on the death of Gorthok...so I suppose she deserves my sympathy, for now. The fact that she even trusts me a little, considering the banner I wear, is kind of amusing."

I don't see what the big deal about being burned is. Heck, I was burned to death. Didn't stop me. And what the hell's a Warboss? Does it come with a sexy outfit? I guess she won't wear it now anyway. Shame. She was always a jiggly. Made nice shadows. Oh well, she'll get over it. One thing I'm sure about Vilmah, she's a survivor.

Kicks his legs up. "Never had a chance to meet her. Heard some things about her for a while....wish to someday see her in person and shake her hand." He closes his eye.

Vilmah be too sweet an innocent fo' her own good. I t'ink dats why everymon be lovin her. I don' really blame dem. She be one of de few people I t'ink I can be countin on in a fight.

If she won' grow up an' learn ta fight her own battles... well I guess I be gettin ready ta burn away some mo' people.

Vilmah be too sweet an innocent fo' her own good. I t'ink dats why everymon be lovin her. I don' really blame dem. She be one of de few people I t'ink I can be countin on in a fight.

If she won' grow up an' learn ta fight her own battles... well I guess I be gettin ready ta burn away some mo' people.

"Feh, weak little woman. Coward in her own right, though most of those members are. Not to say I dislike her at all, I just wish she'd explore that bloodlust a bit more."

Vilmah pretty, nice orc lady. Take me into Sanctuary, which good because I tink I was havina few weeks before de Horde get suck of me or I start livin in de wild. She got a problem den I got problem, and I be tearin out de throat of anybody causin de problem.

Who? *slaps his knee and cackles in delight of his own humor*

Vilmah, hmm. Well dat be a good lady orc, but an orc she still be. Mi tinks dat she have di bloodlust under control fo now, but wha mi learn bout 'er pass, it be no surprise if dat woman snaps. She deals wit alot, an she sho likes to be round we trolls mon!

*slaps his knee again, this time belching out a deep growling laugh causing the birds in the trees to take flight*

But it be 'ard no to like dat likkle gyal err...boss lady, mi follow Vilmah inna di fire of Molten Core if mi be given da choice, an she knows dat be cause 'o her kindness....ok and maybe a bit cause 'o her inna termoil, we share much inna common mi tinks.

She as mi loyalty, good 'o bad.

She is gogrous, but I cannot stomach her peace talks and mannerisms. I think she may be insane. Sometimes she seems almost more human than Orc, and other times...

Damaged goods, I guess.

Vilmah is the tiniest orc woman I know, and the nicest. It was really...odd...the other day I met this woman, a troll, hunting the harpies like I was and said hello, we talked. Her voice...it was Vilmah's voice! She explained to me that she is in troll form when she is working on...um..I think she said arcane.

I found out why she's so tiny yesterday and it's so sad. My birth mother, Danlily, she was very big on teaching me things during my rapid growth and she had told me about the awful camps where the humans had kept orcs penned and prisoned. It's one of the things my mother hates about the humans. Well, Vilmah is a survivor of one of those camps. Isn't that awful? Vilmah is tiny because of the malnourishment. Why, there's other orcs that didn't even survive the treatment they recieved in those awful places!

Gods, how can people treat other people like that? To keep large groups of them prisoned like that? It's not like the few singular experiment subjects that my step-mother keeps. That's all in the name of science and research. One day all that torture and experimentation will lead to immortality. But to keep dozens and dozens of innocent orcs in camps?!? Just terrible...terrible.

I met Vilmah for the first time last night. All I can say is that she is incredible. I love her as a person, and I would gladly lay down my life for this woman. Not much more to say. Vilmah is the best.

She confuses me sometimes, it seems like she just wants someone to hold her most of the time, but she keeps most people at a distance. It's confusing to me at many times, but she is nice and caring. Even if she does cry over bananas sometimes...