Lysimachus

Lysimachus and Sabeinne dej Dynastus Present...

de Khats Sabobah! (it's the second one down, of course)

This is the poster child of our propaganda campaign! I've been putting this together for the last week or so, and after having Sabeinne fill in her parts yesterday night, it's finally come to fruition. I only used a few loops in this one, so the music took the longest ._. fortunately, I already had most of that part done far beforehand. Ahem.

Lyrics (iffin you needs dem):

Just the other day, my sister and I, we were looking in a vault, saying "what could we find?"

Well we did find something, but it wasn't what we thought -- it was just a little book, all covered in rot.

"What is this tome?" My sister asked I, "there's something strange about it but I'm not sure why."

Brush the cover clean, there's something to be seen! Three words, in Dwarvish, you can't deny.

de Khats Sabobah, knowledge that's lost all in all; no way, no how, this cannot be -- knowledge is empowering.

"Well," I said, as I turned my head, "this language is quite clearly dead."

"Indeed," she agreed all-knowingly, "how then dear brother shall we proceed?"

"Well, hell!" I began, "we'll need some fool-proof cardinal plan."

But can you read this legibly? It's something that I've never seen.

de Khats Sabobah, knowledge that's lost all in all; no way, no how, this cannot be -- knowledge is empowering.

Try as we might, we could not find any clues, any hints to this little book's mind!

It was in Dwarvish, that much was true, but indecipherable, through and through.

LORE HUNTERS! Look at us! If we don't have it, we'll dig it up.

No man, no thing will stand in our way -- no man, no thing will stand in our way!

LORE HUNTERS! Look at us! If we don't have it, we'll dig it up.

Not dwarves, not gnomes, not Kal'dorei -- Knowledge is in our eye.

(Lysimachus trying to sing) I, I, who else could but I?!

Brother, listen... listen to me, dear brother. Brother, listen, listen to me, dear brother. Brother, LISTEN -- knowledge is empowering.

Brother, christen, christen a guild, dear brother -- brother, listen, Power is what WE need.

Is it the good choice? Is it the just choice? Is it the right choice? It is your only choice.

No gnome, green skin, or god-helling homosexual will stand between us and the pursuit of knowledge. de Khats Sabobah will live.

Im listening to the Durance of dej Dynastus, and I must say...its stuck in my head. Great music, would make a great musical imo! I for one most find a way to get involved with the dej Dynastus family!!! ((Good or bad! xD))

The songs are absolutely brilliant. They really give a lot of life to your characters. Every time I am on Leeleeï now, I think of the dej Dynastus presence like I think of people that exist and that I know. It livens my Silvermoon & Silvermoon nobility roleplay x100000000000000.

Oh, lovely ^_^ Thank you all for the very kind words!

Leeleei, It does really enliven one's play experience when you just pretend that there is no player behind a character, and the avatars are themselves unique and special snowflakes.

ZOMGZ SO AWESOME-you should link the Durance here so the hellers who haven't heard it yet can (they're out there, wtf o_O)

CNA I JION YR GULD??? >_> I can't go tonight, but I'll be looking for you hellers. I haz ArPeez for it even! WTB guild introduction story post ; 3

<3<3<3 you both