Basic Info

Full Name: Unknown. She always introduces herself as simply 'Omy' (A spare few would know her real name)

Nicknames: Again, Omy. In some very small circles she's known as 'The Silver Blade', though she doesn't advertise this.

Hair: silver, choppy. About shoulder length

Eyes: silver, with a tinge of blue

Height: little bit shorter than a normal Nightelf

Weight: athletic

Place of residence: The Tiller Compound outside of Stormwind, the wilds of Feralas

Place of Birth: Feathermoon, Feralas

Known Relatives: Mother, Lariren Moonfell (deceased); father, Rhebven Moonfell (deceased); brother, Fleuren Moonfell (deceased).

Race: Nightelf

Philosophy: "A thread will tie an honest man better than a chain a rogue."

Things have changed a lot for this rogue in the last year. A lot. While she no longer sits on a single philosophy, she seems to have lost the loner mentality rogues are wont to carry.

However, Omy believes in the 'power of stuff'..whether for the simple memories or the reminders, or some actual strength she draws from them, she is never seen without her few precious things. The goggles, now repaired from Sun Rock.... the tattered yellow ribbon around her neck.....and the red scrap of tabard she wears around her arm....each carry significant meaning to her. And each she would risk her life to keep.

Occupation: Commander of the Dusk Watch. While Omy never, ever, ever thought of herself as the leadership type, due to various reasons and one, tragic death, Omy found herself at the head of the promising militia when no one else would. Her day to day worries are so utterly different from what she's always concentrated on that the woman finds it hard to wrap her head around them some days....but the people around her and the mission she now believes in seems to push her through. On the subject of battle leadership, this rogue has had little to no experience in leading others...but she seems to be learning quickly.

Officially, Omy claimed to be a silent member of the Stormwind Assassins. But in reality she is known in shadowy circles as the Silver Blade, the Ravenholdt agent who betrayed and lead the family of Falconhurst to it's demise. A one time member of SI:7, Omy turned in her insignia about the time that Otton disappeared.

Interestingly enough, Omy seems very keen on offering others the right and ability to turn over a new leaf and change...despite past acts of barbarism, injury or betrayal. From death knights, to Scarlets; Omy has given quite a questionable few the opportunity to prove their change of heart. She suffers no violence among her ranks though, and promises to remove internal dangers to her Watchmates herself if needed.

Group/Guild affiliation: Old: Tyrnea Maldeth. Now: The Dusk Watch

Guild Rank: Commander (Guild Leader)

Enemies: Horde (but she especially dislikes hunters and orcs), members of the Syndicate, any incarnation of the Defias. Naga.

Likes: A perfectly executed sneak attack, the middle seasons. Cats. Goggles.

Favorite Foods: any kind of cheese

Favorite Drinks: whatever's harsh drink is in her flask now-a-days, Mudder's Milk

Favorite Colors: yellow

Weapons of Choice: two daggers. Functional...with a bit of tinkering flair.

Dislikes: Clams.

Hobbies: darts, card games and other games of chance. cooking. Tinkering.

Special Abilities: Omy has a very keen memory as long as she takes the time to properly cement such things, usually with a moment of undisturbed focus.

Class: Rogue

Personality: Not one to talk a lot about herself, Omy is much more interested in everyone else's lives and stories. Outwardly amenable and friendly, most people Omy meets are treated well but very few ever seem to crack through. For those few, Omy strives to be a true friend, a reliable and resilient ally, and for those she truly respects Omy would lay life and limb on the line to help.

Not usually what you would expect from a rogue or a night elf, Omy's time living in Stormwind has really changed her speech and her manner in ways the short period of time does little to explain. Her Common is very relaxed, very fast and sounds very natural, while her native tongue by nature retains more of the care and crafted sound one would reserve for art...or tinkering. Her gnomish, on the other hand, could use some work. Daigil, her second in command, has been helping her perfect it.

Appearance:

Standing a bit shorter than most of her kin, this silver haired night elf wears a tattered yellow ribbon about her neck. She looks to be in her late twenties in human years and is still very young by elven standards. A pair of goggles sits perched on top of her head when not over her eyes, and around her waist hangs a belt of many pockets and bags of various sizes and materials. There's a strip of red cloth tied around her left arm, just above the crook of her elbow...

What can only be described as chip is missing out of the tip of her right ear, and her hands -when not covered by gloves- are covered with the thick remains of old fire scars. Her left arm sports a deep, frost blue scar, right below the crook of her elbow. It slashes across and up, a wound caused by a large, very keen two handed blade, if one knew what to look for. The mark of a blade wielded by a seasoned Death Knight.

Lately, dark circles have taken up residence under her eyes...

History:

Born Talindel Moonfell, little Talin began her life in the shadow of her older brother. A talented druid, Fleuren was kind to his little sister, deflecting most of their parent's pointed expectations. Still, when Talin was old enough she showed talent in the druidic arts, probably from her brother's unintentional tutelage, and followed after him anyway.

While Fleuren excelled in balance and the more magical aspects of druidism, Talin found her niche in the feral arts. Shape changing and battle suited her nature better, she discovered.

When the ancient druids were awoken to fight during the Third War, Talin and her brother joined them, though the young Talin had to convince and placate her way into the ranks. During her first encounter with the humans, Talin attempted to sneak up behind one of their soldiers, only to find a rogue's blade at her throat. Startled by the humbling and embarrassing situation, Talin kept a healthy respect for the human rogues all throughout the War. The specific rogue, an older man by the name of Ian Mathews, found her interest endearing and enthralled the young elf with many elaborate stories and tales of a mysterious group he claimed to belonged to, as well as practical dissertations on the 'Art of Roguery'.

Sadly, Ian and Fleuren fell when Archimonde attacked the summit, her brother protecting his little sister from the brunt of the demonic army. Having little time for despair, Talin was forced to hold herself upright and continue on fighting. It was only after everything, after the destruction of the World Tree, that Talin was able to realize what she had lost. She retrieved her brother's body and followed him home to pay her final respects, but with Cenarius dead, her immortality gone, and the world suddenly a much bigger place, she no longer had the balance required to continue her druidic training. So strong was her hate and her desire for revenge that she abandoned her path and took it upon herself to advance her skills in the shadows of the world. However, while her fellow Nightelves didn't outwardly look down upon those with roguish skill, she found that her fellow rogues were not quite as numerable or even knowledgeable as she would hope...disheartened Talin remembered Ian's words and left for human territories with high hopes...

It was here that Omy fell in with a human family in Stormwind by the name of Falconhurst, a rogue family who's own tale is missing from human history. Removed, by the other family they opposed; Ravenholdt. All that is known is found out from word of mouth and heavily bribed shadows, and even then you can't be certain about it's reliability. But what remains clear across every retelling is that Alec and his Falcons were betrayed by one of their own and hunted down by Ravenholdt after a long and mostly hidden feud. If you asked a high ranking agent of Ravenholdt, they would tell you that Falconhurst was the real mastermind behind the King's kidnapping, and that it was as a favor to the crown and SI:7 that their agents brought the family down. Omy herself speaks little of this family and her time among them...or about her rumored role in their downfall...but the goggles upon her head have never left her sight since this day.

She vanished for a time, until spotted on the streets of Stormwind with a tattered yellow ribbon around her neck and a shadow in her face that hadn't been there before. Seeking work, she was recruited into Tyrnea Maldeth and spent many months honing her skills among the family she found there until their ranks thinned and Omy sought a different home.

This time, she made one.

Recent 'History':

Along with Otton Tiller, Daigil Spysprocket, and Kasparov Taar'un, Omy founded a citizen's militia to defend the streets and homes that were constantly under attack by Horde. Disgusted by the blind eye many, better seasoned, heroes turned to their fellow Alliance Omy didn't know a thing about militias, but she knew something had to be done.

The Dusk Watch wasn't sure what it was for the first few months, but it knew what it wasn't. Holding the rank of Spymaster, Omy gathered information and solidified new friendships..but the numbers of the Watch remained small. Not even a month into it's creation, Otton vanished into the frozen wastes of Northrend, and their leader, Kasparov, was killed. Forced into either leading or giving up Omy took on Kasparov's uncomfortable role as Commander and began to build the Watch into what it is today. Omy doesn't brag about what successes the Watch has had, knowing that they still have very far to go. However, she is confident (though oft surprised) of their swelling numbers and talented recruits and very steadfast in the necessity of their job.

OmyFaceWIP-2.jpg?t=1282109305

WoWScrnShot_081810_011709.jpg?t=1282108920

*Sips his tea looking at a picture of the Night Elf frowning slightly* "I dare say, why do all these bloody elves look the same..."

*The goblin interviewer shakes his head* "She is in the damned leader of the Dusk Watch! How do you not know her?!"

*Perittel takes another sip of tea still studying the picture* "Oh! Well then, I am sure I have fought her at sometime then... one t'would assume... I dare say, I see no reason to do differantly if the situation presents itself again."

*The goblin looks at Periettel as if wanting more input*

"I really do not know what you wish me to say to this goblin. She tis an enemy of the Cross, which I might add tis most unbecoming of her indeed! And I t'will do all I can to see her dead for it... Now please, be a good sport and leave me to my tea." *Periettel shoos the goblin away*

She has caught Our eye, and We have watched her become something to be used. A tool. Know it or not, she will come to Us, and we will watch her perish with the greatest of sorrows. But a tool once used has served its purpose.

She has caught Our eye, and We have watched her become something to be used. A tool. Know it or not, she will come to Us, and we will watch her perish with the greatest of sorrows. But a tool once used has served its purpose.

You think that she is a tool. That she can be used and then just thrown away? Is that what you think?! You are wrong! I don't know why you think the way you do, but I do promise you one thing. If you do not change your method of thinking, the darkness that flows within, each of us, will consume you. I suggest you change, before it's too late.

Amoura

"In my books, she is public enemy number one, to be apprehended, even vanquished, at all costs."

Raynell sighs, lifting her shield and strapping it over her shoulders.

"The Dusk Watch are a crafty bunch who enjoy traveling in packs. Needless to say, someone has to round up those pests." She glances down at the goblin, a smirk inching over her lips. "One day, it'll probably be you trying to contain their herds."

The goblin blinks, then gulps hard. He waddles away, scratching his head as Raynell's words linger in his ears.

Omy is a good friend. It pained me to leave The Watch's ranks. She's very capable, but has become somewhat of a recluse in her "Garage" where she tinkers on all sorts of weapons of mass destruction.

The Goblin approaches Dalaran's inn as the Paladin sits at the bar, axe leaning upon the ground at his side, the spiked, black armor in stark contrast to a Paladin's very nature. He sighs and takes a swig from his mug, looking over his shoulder as the creature speaks his name and his request.

"Omy? Aye...she's the leader of the Watch...and a damn fine one at that."

Necroxis spins about his seat and stares down at the diminutive being, perhaps assessing it's purpose for inquiring about the Night Elf. He nods his head and continues, "She is quite busy, obviously, with how large the Dusk Watch has become. I've heard some whispering from our lower-ranked members and, true, those from outside our order about how she perhaps might not appear as active in the Guild's affairs as they like."

The goblin jumps slightly as the Paladin suddenly slams his mug upon the table, "All that talk is nothing but jealousy or ignorance. Few people know what it takes to run an Order of substantial size, and while Omy may not be SEEN as much as some people would like, I can guarantee she is always searching for ways to improve the Dusk Watch."

Necroxis chuckles lightly and continues, "After all...she IS a Rogue...do they expect to watch her every move?"

He waves his hand dismissively, "Ignorance - it has always proliferated the Horde and Alliance, but it seems to be in high supply at the moment. Various individuals challenging her judgment or her rule, blatantly disobeying the laws of our order, it's no wonder that she's been on a dagger's blade's edge recently..."

He stops for a moment and takes another swig from his mug, "Nonetheless, I will stand against any who speak out against Omy. She is a kind leader and a fearsome combatant, one whom I would not like to face in battle."

The Paladin nods and takes another drink as he turns around, signaling the Goblin the interview's conclusion.

"In my books, she is public enemy number one, to be apprehended, even vanquished, at all costs."

Raynell sighs, lifting her shield and strapping it over her shoulders.

"The Dusk Watch are a crafty bunch who enjoy traveling in packs. Needless to say, someone has to round up those pests." She glances down at the goblin, a smirk inching over her lips. "One day, it'll probably be you trying to contain their herds."

The goblin blinks, then gulps hard. He waddles away, scratching his head as Raynell's words linger in his ears.

Are you afraid of her? There is strength is numbers. The one who does not recognize this, is the one who is the most vulnerable. Keep that in mind, for if you do not....You will regret it. The Dusk Watch are far, from what any honorable being would call pests. I myself have always admired Omy. So, I suggest you change your viewpoint. For if we meet, and you still have the same viewpoint you do now, things will not end well for you. That I promise you!

Amoura

Izelle's eyes lit up for a moment as a smile spread across her lips. The shorter elf propped herself on the hilt of her sword, leaning on it as one would a cane. "The mistress of the Dusk Watch, hmm? We've had our run-ins, but until a few nights ago I hadn't ever gotten a feel for her character." She took the small picture, eying it carefully. "She has a great many qualities that I admire. Norya would have enjoyed fighting her more than I, but I do enjoy a battle where the outcome is never clear." Handing the picture back, she pulled the tip of her sword from the soft ground of Thunderbluff. "A true warrior, that one."

The Dusk Watch have a leader? Surprizing, I always thought they were a disorganized ramble... You say she is a rogue? I might have met her... I've fought many rogues... -shrugging Cyr picks up her cup of tea- She will die just the same as the rest of the alliance I suppose... maybe a little slower though for leading the biggest thorn in our side at the moment -smirks before shooing the Goblin away-

She's quite spry...

Gave what's left of this old man quite a workout during some combat exercises the other day. Fighting against the Scourge constantly can make one become complacent; it appears she still knows how to handle... craftier... opponents.

The goblin's feet shuffle quickly to keep pace with Grenier's strides,

"Sergeant Grenier, a word about Commander Omy of the Dusk Watch?"

Grenier slows his stride and stops in front of the barracks, gazing somewhere far away, then finally appears to find the words,

"Commander Omy is one of the best I've had the pleasure to know, and that's sayin' somethin' for a pointy-ears."

The goblin jots down every word, but clearly not satisfied, "What do you think of her leading the Dusk Watch?"

Grenier ponders again, "She didn't ask to be leader, in fact I'm sure at the time she didn't want to be leader. But the greatest of heroes and leaders have greatness thrust upon them, and rise to the demands, to help not only themselves but others around them succeed. That's what makes her a good leader."

The goblin obviously very satisfied with the interview, continues to milk everything he can get, "Well what about--"

Suddenly a Theramore watchman shouts from atop of the city walls,

"Horde in the Marsh! Alert Commander Samaul!"

Grenier's attention immediately snaps upward toward the presipice,

"Well if you'll excuse me, looks like it's going to be a busy day."

With surprising speed Grenier takes off running towards the stables, his heavy armor clanking with every footfall, "Marines! On me!" He shouts.

Several armed marines coming running from various places, the Sergeant jumps onto his charger in a quick leap and rides out Theramore's gate, the marines quickly following suit as the city bells ring in the distance...

The goblin tentatively approaches the Archdruid, ever since she had rampaged through the goblin cities slaughtering them by the hundreds most goblins knew her on sight and either attacked her or ran for their life. He, though was planning to get his story even if that meant he left with a few scars.

Ready to duck and run he clears his throat as she stands on the Landing in Dalaran. Her customary cowl rests on her head her antlers giving her a much taller appearance as her amber eyes narrow focusing on the goblin.

"M-miss Araahaiel?" He offers a tentative grin which looks more like a sneer as he bares really no friendly feelings toward her.

"What?" She growls her response as she rounds on the goblin enjoying the nervousness he betrays.

"Do you have a few words about your Commander, Omy? I've been trying to get more information on her and-" He cuts off as her eyes narrow further and he backs a step away closer to the magi who stand at the entrance.

"I've heard about you and your little collecting of information, and only because I've heard the lies some have sprouted will I speak about her."

Giving a half sigh of relief the goblin shifts a little waiting as the druid gathers her thoughts.

"Omy, is the one person I respect and trust fully and completely. She has fought alongside me many a time and her advice has never let me down. Even when I have doubted her, questioned her she has made the Watch stronger."

Araahaiel pushes her hood back, a rare sight the sincerity of her words plain by the expression of her face. "I would die for her should it be necessary. She has stood by me through my own problems, has aided me, and has risked much time and time because she is my friend and I respect that."

Leaning down in the goblins face she snarls, "Anyone who says differently has /never/ taken the time to know her. For a rogue she has higher morals and compassion then most I know."

With that she turns and shifting flies away as the goblin snorts and gathers himself together muttering about druids and looking surprised that he ended that all in one piece.

Aye, that she is. She is a leader and a fine one at that. I would be honored to join her ranks. I doubt that I would be of much use to her, sadly. Rouges...I have known several of them and Omy is the finest of all of them.

Amoura

*looking up at the shivering Goblin, he takes a sip of tea and smiles when he mentions her name*

Ah, yes. Omy is one of the most tenacious of the Alliance. While perhaps I was not the best... fit... that should not, by any means, take away for her astounding skill as a leader and motivator. She is one of the reasons the Alliance will be something to return home to, after all this mess up here, is finally finished. One of the faces I should look forward to seeing again.

The paladin smiles, offering the goblin some tea which he accepts.

"Come friend, warm yourself by the fire before you return to your duties. This reporting can be trecherous, these conditions are not ideal, relax for at least a bit before heading back out there."

The Goblin sits by the fire and warms himself, as the Paladin goes back to studying, a smile still across his lips, visible behind his snow covered beard.

As the goblin approaches her, he is quickly met with an angry, single-eyed stare. "Why tiny green-man seek Nanu? Maybe green-man not see what Nanu do to the bay?" The goblin stops, holding up a photo. He is quickly picked up by the collar. "What tiny green-man do to Gnomey?! Nanu turn your bones into dust!"

Quickly rectifying the situation, he squirms uneasily before being dropped on his rump. "Gnomey? Gnomey good elf. Strong leader, Nanu see Gnomey as friend." She looks down slowly, bobbing her head to unheard music. "Gnomey good people."

*looks up ath the goblin from his chair as he's tending to his wounds from a battle earlier in the day*

Ah commander Omy of the dusk watch *he smiles* I do know this woman, she is a very kind and sweet lady and I have never had a problem with her or any of the watch, but rest assured, if anyone tries to hurt omy or the watch.. I will be right there to help her and the watch, any day, anytime, unless ofcourse *he grins* Omy gets you first...

She stops at the bottom of the mage tower, rubbing at the back of her neck as she eyes the goblin. "I was wondering when you were going to show...want to know what happened, right?" The goblin nods, his eyes on the broken left arm of the Commander of the Dusk Watch. It sits, wrapped and in a sling against her chest.

Omy sighs, looking annoyed, though...not at the Goblin.

Her voice is sullen. "Officially I'm supposed to be taking a 'leave of duty'. No fighting...pretty much, but they'll let me do paperwork." She shudders. "BUT, happily, the world doesn't stop for an elf with a broken arm! I've already broken up a few disputes, fought alongside the HRA in various places...keeping to the shadows a bit more that I like, but I'm making due. As to how it happened..." her face rapidly sinks into a harshly constructed blankness, her shoulders tensing. "...when I find that warlock next he won't be getting away again, I don't care what hostages he has..."

"H-horde?" The goblin asks, un-nerved by the unusual anger the elf is holding back.

For a moment her mask cracks. "No...a human." She growls. "..that's all I want to say about him. I refuse to make him any more known than he already is. He will die. I don't care if it's quick but it will be certain...and he will be buried un-named in the deepest pit of hell I can find...parts of him, anyway." There's no humor, not even the tweak of a sinister smile. "He'll be lucky if I find him first..."

A moment of tense quiet stretches out between them...even the voices of the mage's strolling nearby seem muted and dull. Omy shakes her head, a tired smile breaking the ice of her face. "...more people means more to protect. Just really hoped I wouldn't have to protect them from themselves....take care." She bows back into the shadows under the mage tower.

Zob'jun glances at the photo. "Yeah, dat be 'er. Not much I kin tell yeah about 'er, 'tough we rumbled in da Undacity uh while ago. I knew she wuz da leaduh uh dem duskwatch boys, 'nd not much else. I always thought she was more uh one uh dos... yeah know... pencil pushn'-leaders. Well, at least until I was wading though dat rivuh uh sick in da undacity 'nd came out da uduh side wid uh knife in mah back."

The troll shrugged as the goblin tucked the photo back into a brown folder. "Oh, She said that she looked forward to seeing you again."

Zob'jun groaned, massaging his forehead with his thumb and index finger. "Dat be just wut ah need mon, mo people tryn' tuh kill me."

The Goblin reporter bounced into the Bar in Dalaran's Underbelly, peering through the sea of patrons for the one he sought. Nodding to himself, he approaches a man sitting all alone, except for an imp standing next to him. The tiny demon glances around nervously at the other patrons, and then back up at it's master, quite frequently. It jumps as the Goblin approaches the man and speaks, "You are Ivan, correct? The Arch Warlock of the Dusk Watch?"

The man seems to be writing down strange symbols in a large, black tome upon the table. The Goblin's eyes dance alongside the magical runes and he becomes lost in them for a moment before snapping back to reality with a howl. He looks at his hand, and notices several boils that have recently formed and burst.

"You're lucky you looked away when you did. This formula could have very easily stolen your soul without me lifting a finger." The man shuts the tome with a grunt, the large book clearly full of various Demonic passages and spells.

He turns to the Goblin finally and nods his head, eyes obscured by his cowl, although the faintest hint of a red hue can be seen.

"I am Ivan Zephyr, yes. Who are you and what do you want?"

The Goblin rubs his wound and looks up towards the man's face before looking down at his minion, unsure of what part of him to speak to, as most of his body is obscured by some type of cloth or another. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the rough photo of Omy before continuing, "...C-Could you give me a comment a-about your C-Commander, T-the one they call O-Omy?"

Ivan snorts and turns back around, "Why is it that everyone needs to know everyone else opinions of them?" He waves his hand as a mug manifests and he takes a drink.

After a few moments he continues, "Omy? She's the leader of the Watch. Or she was...or is still...I'm not really sure anymore. We first thought she was kidnapped...as she had disappeared for a good month or so, longer than she usually does, but she popped up recently. For about a day, and then she was gone again."

The goblin listens in earnest as the Warlock goes on, scribbling furiously, "She really hasn't been doing anything lately regarding the Watch as a whole. The weight was shifted to that obnoxious Druidess' shoulders. Or at least it was before she disappeared too." He chuckles slightly, "Everyone of high ranking in the Watch seems to disappear at some point or another..."

The goblin cocks it's head, trying to think of whom the Warlock might be speaking of as the man continues, "So Omy is gone, the Mother Bitch is gone, we seem to be dropping off like flies. Omy was always wishywashy in my opinion anyway, at least in regards to decisions. Although I suppose that is due to the mantle of the Commander being forced upon her when that Draenei she formed the Watch with was killed. If it were up to me...anyone who showed sign of dissident would simply..." He waves his hand as his minion suddenly becomes ablaze, frozen to where he stood. The tiny demon quickly turns to ash and the Warlock nods, "However...Most seem to think MY methods are a bit..."

He smirks and takes another drink before finishing, "...Harsh. She is quite skilled in combat, however. Leave me now, you've become an annoyance." Ivan motions to the Goblin with his hand, similar to how he did moments before he set his own minion on fire. The Goblin jumps slightly and begins running towards the exit, but not before overhearing the man's final comment, "They're still of use to me, however, so I'll keep playing this game a bit longer."

*Kirana walks into the Silver Enclave, and prepares to take the portal that leads to the Exodar* "Oh, I despise getting to places this way... Oh well..." *A goblin walks up to her*

"Excuse me, miss?"

*Kirana slowly turns around, and raises an eyebrow inquisitively at him* "Is there something that I can help you with?"

"Yes, there is in fact. I was wondering if you've heard of an organization called "The Dusk Watch."

"Yes I have. Why do you ask?" *Kirana smooths a few wrinkles out in her tabard* "This thing is getting rather beat up..."

*The goblin eyes her, as she grabs the bottom hem of the tabard, and gives it a few strong tugs, in an attempt to straighten it out*

*After doing this, Kirana looks at the tabard again* "Well that didn't help... Not that it was probably going to. I was hoping it would though. Oh well..."

"I recognize that tabard, you're wearing."

*Kirana eyes the goblin, with an expression that says "Oh really? What proof do you have that?"*

*The goblin smirks slightly* "I've seen others who were that tabard. What's more, they were mingling with some members of The Dusk Watch. You're a member of Invictus Sanctum, yes?"

*Kirana shakes her head briefly* "Yes, I am."

*The goblin smirks slightly* "That's what I thought. So tell me, do you of a Rogue named Omy?"

*Kirana blinks a few times, as the name is mentioned* "Yes, I know of her. Our guilds are allies to each other. Why do you ask?"

*The goblin sighs lightly* "Well you're just plain evasive."

"I have my reasons to be the way I am."

*The goblin smirks slightly* "That may be. Still, may I ask what you think of Omy?"

*A soft smile spreads across her face* "Omy... Omy is a good friend. I don't know a whole lot about her. Although she is a Rogue, so that may be part of the reason. Despite my lack of knowledge about her, I will fight anyone who insults or threatens her, or her guild. Now if I get hold of you, then you will be pummeled into the ground, unless you're a horde that is. If that's the case, then you'll end up dead. Now if Omy gets hold you, before I do, then you'll be in serious trouble. *A wicked grin slowly spreads across Kirana's face* "Now if you will please excuse me, I have to get to the Exodar. I have business that I must attend to there." *With that Kirana turns back around, and steps through the portal, that leads to the Exodar, vanishing without a trace*

She cares about the Watch, each of us individually, I worry for her sometimes, the tremendous burden she bears. But she bears it well, and will always have the Dusk Watch to bear it with her.

Ivan chuckles as the Goblin reporter pesters him for any possible update regarding the Commander.

"Well...she put up with my crap, so that makes her good in my book. I don't mind serving the Watch even after my repayment was sufficiently fulfilled. And she hasn't asked me to step down from the rank of Captain, so I suppose that's a good sign."

He shrugs and turns back to his drink.