Sign in to follow this  
Kyrion

Journal of Illisade Shadesong

Seven days.....Seven days I have been kept in captivity deeply hidden within Malanori's lab. I was beaten....tortured, and completely humiliated. They found out about my lover who is indeed a blood elf. They asked for her where abouts over and over. Even with their mind games and tricks, I wouldn't budge.. This angered them greatly and only resulted in more pain and torture. I will never forget Nimki for what she has done to me. After I thought we had common ground and an understanding together, she tells Otton that I'm affiliated with the blood elves. I was immediately taken into captivity. Every chance I got I would always spit on her and welcome her ways to harm me. Though Nimki's methods were very vile and brutal, I would never give her the satisfaction of seeing me in pain. Many of Tyrnea Maldeth's members were present such as Rythian, Kitae, Zaiyn, Tilia, Otton, and only for one session.....Malanori.

She almost broke me without inflicting much physical pain. Malanori explained to me how sweet the touch of my blood elf would be and how much we love each other but shortly after shifted moods and ordered Nimki to bring Malanori her ear's....The very mention of that made me quiver and crumble knowing at the time I wouldn't be able to do anything. I'm very glad to this day that I was strong and didn't give up any information about her such as her name...looks...whereabouts. Though it is very unlikely they will find her during the attempted cleansing.

A couple times through out the long week Tilia came to visit me for some odd reason. At first she didn't understand the love I possessed for my lover being that she was a blood elf. I eventually showed her that love was love and nothing would change that. I explained to her on how much I missed her and how I may never see her again. Her response brought her to tears. After that she stopped asking specific details about her, knowing that I would never give up such information. We talked about her soon to be husband Rythian questioning whether he loves her or not, then about the wedding. Then for 3 days I have not seen anyone...

Nimki walked proudly down the stairs of the lab with Tilia, Kitae by their side. Something was up....She had something planned. She began this demonic ritual which required for her to draw blood from herself. Not wanting to know what would happen I tried to free myself from the bonds....there was no use. All of a sudden I felt this internal chest pain like I never have in my entire life. The convulsions were violent and during them my right arm managed to crack the concrete against the wall. During the second face I was faced with another unexplainable pain which made me howl with ferocity. At this point I ripped a chunk of the concrete which barred my right arm and shattered against the opposite wall. After the ritual was over I was panting for air. Nimki told me to bow to her, I refused weakly by shaking my head. I instantly felt the same unbearable pain when she raised her hand to me. I let out my beastial yell from the pain, then did I realize she bound us together...Afterwards I was forced to bow against my will. I still don't know which hurts more....the shattered pride or the pain Nimki had put on me. When I raised up Nimki walked towards me in arm's reach. My eye's lit up with intent and opportunity....Without hesitation I grasped her neck with such intensity and force I began to squeeze the very life out of her. With ease she rose her hand and I met the same unbearable pain, then twisted my hand off her neck. Stupid of me....but I gained a bit of my pride back. Shortly after the wench carved something into my back with a knife. Later on my lover told me it spelled "N.M.S." And that could only mean one thing.....Nimki Malidreth Shadowsting. It pains me to think of how i'm bound to her....bound to pretty much do anything she wants. Then she gave me a gem which allowed her to speak to me whenever she felt the need...Afterwards she released my bonds and let me go. Making sure I wasn't followed, I immediately fled to Silvermoon to seek out my precious woman. After waiting for several hours she came to our little spot which we agreed to meet every other night. I engulfed her in my seemingly never ending hug. I gave her a very affectionate kiss that I never wanted end. After going through what I did seeing her mended my heart and at the moment all the mental and physical pain I was going through. I told her.....everything. Everything that had happened in that lab. She was covered in tears. Grasping me tightly as I told her the story. I promised that those monsters would never touch her even if it meant his life...and his well being. After a long night of enjoying each other's company I had to leave....Though she begged me to stay....just stay with her forever. And it would be in my best interest but...I am now bound to Nimki and the longer I stay...the longer I risk being discovered. I gave her a deep departing kiss and bid my farewell...

Never thought I'd find this thing again. So much has occurred in these passed few years but even more has happened in the last month. many uncertain plans followed through with great success but many more have failed. After the sun rock battle I've been severely weakened and slowly been returning back to my former self but this time stronger and wiser. To all my enemies and adversaries who whisper my name in fear it's time for your nightmares to finally come true......especially you, Sin'dorei wretch.