Kreyen

Kreyen Streamsong

Kreyen    21

Full Name: Kreyen Streamsong (Arath'dorei-birth name)

Nicknames:None

Date of Birth: Sept.12

Race: Sin'dorei

Hair: Black

Skin: Lightly Tanned

Eyes: Dark, emerald green.

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 175 lbs

Place of residence: None

Place of Birth: Quel'thalas

Known Relatives(Estranged):Sin'lanna Arath'dorei, Janith Fisher, Sherra Arath'dorei

Religion/Philosophy: Live each day as it comes

Weapons of Choice: Bow and long rifle

Physical Features: Kreyen's frame seems much akin to most of his kin, lightly built and compact. He carries himself in a much more relaxed manner however, his confidant swagger more at home in Booty Bay than within the streets of Silvermoon. He is for the most part well groomed and his skin unmarred, save for an elaborate vine tattoo that covers his left hand and forearm. His almost raven black hair is cropped short with sideburns, and remains well kept. His facial hair is kept for the most part well shaved, save for a scraggly goatee he keeps on the tip of his chin.  Despite his rather crude profession, the hunter takes significant effort to keep his person and equipment in exceptional condition.  There is little fel taint to the sin'dorei, his eyes glowing a strangely healthy green when compared to some other specimens of his race. 

Equipment/Notable Tokens: The hunter tailors his weapons to whatever quarry he might have, choosing between a strange bow when dealing with creatures of magic and a hefty long rifle when dealing with more traditional foes.  The bow appears to be made of a strange, white, and still living wood,  clearly constructed through magical means.  The traits seem only to arise while within his reach however, as if bound to him.  The rifle is no less striking, though for different reasons.  A revolving affair, it's slugs are not necessarily the largest caliber but it is incredibly accurate.  Likewise, the entirety of the device is engraved with exceptional care.  His armor is significantly less remarkable, and aside from the engineering gadgetry he keeps on his person is purely functional in nature.

Personality: Kreyen has been known to many as somewhat fickle and distant historically.  While not rude and indeed usually quite amicable, he was never particularly close to anyone.  The sin'dorei kept an open ear, and gave easy advice that he seldom followed himself.  Despite his long absence from his former social circles, these traits have changed little.  He has, however, emerged a tougher and more rugged individual.  He speaks less and draws even fewer close enough for council.  He also remains as patient and methodical as he ever was, carrying out what work he takes with a slow perfectionist's touch.

History: Before the excursion into Outland and the alliance between Silvermoon and the Horde, Kreyen worked quietly through the streets of Stormwind and Ironforge, plying his trade as a marksman and information broker in order to put bread on the table and fund a rather expensive lifestyle. Despite the somewhat forced changed in allegiance, the hunter seemed to insist on keeping himself away from Silvermoon and its subsidiary towns until just before the expedition into Northrend.  Whether he was unwilling to ply his trade where people might recognize him, or had other reasons to steer clear of his kin was never truly apparent.  Though this attitude shifted somewhat, and he was slowly beginning to reach back out to old connections during the build up to the offensive, as soon as the opportunity presented itself Kreyen joined the vanguard to establish a beachhead on the northern continent and disappeared.  Such was the case for nearly eight years.

Despite his recent return, he has not deigned to tell anyone about what happened during his absence and indeed has made no effort to reconnect with old acquaintances or familial relations.  Even more of a lone wolf than he had been in the past, whatever occurred during his 'vacation' from the world changed his manner noticeably.  He is exceptionally more cold and calm than he was prior for instance, but the sin'dorei also seems to actually have found a purpose he was sorely lacking in before.  

Edited by Kreyen

Lilei    10

"Mm, what can I say about darling Kreyen...well, he is very easy to open up to. Though, he confuses me. More than he should. He leaves me wondering so much. Questioning his motives.

I mean, the motives that do not involve a bed, of course."

WishCast    10

*Janith nibbles her lip and looks away.* I dun know him well... need to spend more time with him... Eh... I dunno what to say about my so called brother, I dunno him well enough. *slinks away*

Sinlanna    35

*she looks down at the interviewer, a vial with unnatural color in each hand.* Oh, Krey? The lad drives me mad, but he likes to treat me to ice-cream so I forgive him rather quickly for all the trouble. *she grins a little* He's a rascal and I love my cousin dearly. *she looks down at the vials in her hands, her brow furrowed* I wonder if moonberry might make this plaguebloom taste just a bit sweeter...